Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted June 14, 2012

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: First Advisor

Title: First Advisor

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG.

Summary: Tin Man. He was sure, somehow, that she'd been lost. But then, so was he. Double drabble.

Spoilers: Missing scene for the miniseries.

Notes: Found in my old notesfiles-- once upon a time, I wanted to write a whole series of First Introductions.


Glitch remembered very few things from Before. But two things he did remember were the nicknames of the Queen's daughters: Azkadee and Deegee.

Probably just because they rhymed. But it could have been because he'd known them. He didn't even remember his own name most of the time, or their mother's; but the third thing he'd never been able to shake was his conviction that he'd been the Queen's advisor.

All the proof he had was a feeling; even the braid on his coat could've been faked. But instincts were all he had to guide him through the Zone, these days. And when they led him into a Munchkin trap just in time to meet a girl whose name he remembered....

She couldn't be she. Not the original Deegee; he was sure, somehow, that she'd been lost. But then, so was he. And he could hardly let a possible Princess wander the Zone by herself. Brain or no brain, a fine sort of advisor that would make him.

Besides... if she was she, maybe she could help him unlose himself, too?

"My name's Glitch," he told her, and did his best to appear as helpful and harmless as he could.

 

Go to: Top | Single-Fandom Teenyfic | Fan Fiction Index


© 2012 Jedi Buttercup.