Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted January 31, 2010

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Fugitive Apprehension

Title: Fugitive Apprehension

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG.

Summary: Angel/Eureka/Leverage. "I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy." 200 words.

Notes: For challenge #93 "mistaken identity" at tthdrabbles, and an FFA pairing. Set vaguely pre-Eureka and between A:tS seasons 2 and 5. Contains a Leverage reference (spoilers only for casting).


"Seriously?" The blond US Marshall raised his eyebrows at the rearview mirror. "This is not a road trip."

Lindsey held his wrists up, displaying the cuffs connecting natural hand to unnatural one. "I think I got that memo, thanks," he said. "Though I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy."

Marshall Carter snorted. "Sorry, pal, not going to take your word for it. I think I know the face of the fugitive I've been chasing all week."

"My name is not Eliot Spencer," Lindsey insisted. "It's Lindsey McDonald."

"Yeah, well, we'll see what AFIS has to say about that," Carter said, then turned up the radio, ignoring Lindsey's request to change the station.

Lindsey flexed his wrists in the cuffs, thinking about what was likely to happen when his two different sets of fingerprints went through the system, and decided it was past time he made that trip to Nepal he'd been considering. If he'd had supernatural strength available when Carter surprised him in that diner, he wouldn't be in the predicament he was in now.

At least it wasn't Wolfram and Hart who'd caught him, he thought sourly, and began making plans to escape at the next pit stop.

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2010 Jedi Buttercup.